How to Factory Reset iPhone Without Password. If your iPhone continues to lag or you just want to totally refresh your iPhone, then Factory Reset is always the right choice to clean up all your iPhone data and improve the output of your device.
But the biggest challenge normally encountered by resetting is the security lock that was put up there because if you don’t have that, you can’t reset your iPhone settings. But we’re here for the answer, so you can find other forms to reset the iPhone because that’s what we’ve talked about right here. So take a look at these methods discussed below to continue.
How to Factory Reset iPhone Without Password
How to Factory Reset iPhone Without Password. You will use iPhone recovery mode here to restart your computer in the factory and also use a PC option to reset all your iPhone data and settings. And you won’t need any passwords to reset your device using this method. So search for the full steps below to continue.
Steps To Factory Reset iPhone Without Any Need Of Password
- You need to backup your iPhone first and our post will direct you to do that.
- After you have finished your system backup, you need some iOSBoot Genius & iTunes software that will help you reset your iPhone.
- After installing this software, update them on your Windows PC.
- Now, take your iPhone’s original USB data cable and connect your iPhone to your device using it.
- Now, open the iOSBoot Genius tool on your Windows PC and wait for the USB cable tool to find the iPhone you have attached to your PC.
- Now you just have to enter your iPhone’s recovery mode by tapping on iOSBoot Genius’ “Enter Recovery Mode.”
- A window from iTunes will now show asking “iPhone is in recovery mode and you need to restore it before iTunes can be used,” then just press Ok.
- Simply recover your iPhone now by pressing the iPhone Restore button on iTunes.
- You can now simply restore your iCloud backup to your computer.
- Now that you’re done, the iPhone is reset successfully and gets back to its factory configuration without the need for any password or passcode you need as you attempt to reset the iPhone’s internal settings.
So above, more about How to reset Reset iphone without passcode. With this process, by just using some simple steps discussed in this article, you can easily restore or claim Factory reset your iPhone and that too without any password and passcode needed. Hope you like this cool approach, and also share it with others. If you ever face some issues with the approach discussed above, leave a message below.